ERA Global Standards Certification is one of the few consultants offering consultation services for accreditation as per OHSAS 18001:2007. Our services include the initial Gap Analysis and improvement plan, risk assessment standardisation, assisting in preparation for the pre-audits and certification audits, internal auditor training, maintenance of the certification once it is in place and anything else needed to get and maintain the certification. ERA Global Standards Certification has extensive experience of implementing effective safety management systems within all industrial and commercial sectors. Our clients vary greatly in size, complexity and risk profile
OHSAS 18001:2007 at a glance
- To understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on the
organization and your customers.
- To increase Organisational Credibility & Reputation.
- To ensure the necessary measures and specified conditions are in place to control
- To identify hazards, assess risks and implement the necessary risk control
- To reduce operating costs by decreasing down-time through incidents and ill
health and reducing costs associated with legal fees and compensation.
- To reduce insurance costs.
- Its easily assessed with existing management systems.
Why OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification?
- To reduce energy costs via a structured approach to identifying, measuring and
managing your energy consumption.
- To meet government targets and stakeholder expectations now and in the future.
- To understand your energy risk exposure and identify areas of the organisation at
- To increase Public credibility for energy consciousness.
- To develop opportunities for new products and services in the low-carbon
economy of the future.
- ISO 50001 is applicable to any organisation, large or small and from any industry.
General procedure for OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
- Detailed assessment of existing health hazards and safety management practices
in relation to OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Initial review and planning by Senior Management for OHSAS 18001
- Preparation of manuals, forms etc.
- Implementation of systems as per manuals.
- Training on OHSAS18001:2007 requirements & procedures, Emergency
Evacuation and Fire Fighting, First Aid, and OH&S Internal Audit.
- Periodic audit of OH&S management system and corrective / preventive actions
on audit findings.
- Initial audit by Certifying agency, and, implementation of corrective actions on
- Detailed assessment by the Certifying agency and recommendation for
or call us at +91 0120 2696172