ERA Global Standards Certification provides on-site training and coaching support for companies that are pursuing ISO 9001:2008 certification. Our consultants provide extended support in implementation and/or maintenance of ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) by developing and writing required documentation, Conducting Internal Audits, Training Internal Auditors, Training Employees to Become and Remain Competent for the Management Review, Corrective Action, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement activities that are required by the ISO 9001 standard.
ISO at a glance
The organization which today is known as ISO began in 1926 as the International Federation of the National Standardizing Associations (ISA). This organization focused heavily on mechanical engineering. It was disbanded in 1942 during the Second World War but was re-organized under the current name, ISO, in 1946. ISO is a voluntary organization whose members are recognized authorities on standards, each one representing one country. The bulk of the work of ISO is done by the 2700 technical committees, subcommittees, and working groups. Each committee and subcommittee is headed by a Secretariat from one of the member organizations.
Why ISO 9001:2008 Certification?
- The certification can help to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- The certification provides international acceptance.
- Provides marketing advantages and demonstrates the responsible management.
- Helps in reduction of incidents and liabilities.
General Procedure for ISO 9001 Certification:
- Prepare documents related to Quality Management System (QMS) and file
application for ISO certification.
- Review of QMS by appointed auditor in comparison to the requirements of ISO
- Pre-assessment of the system by the auditor.
- Actual ISO 9001 audit by the auditor.
- Grant of certificate for ISO 9001 compliance.
or call us at +91 0120 2696172