ERA Global Standards Certification provides quality advisory services for HACCP/ISO 22000 Certification. Our experts provide detailed comprehensive study of the ISO 22000 standard and hence enabling the manufacturers to comply in no time. Our team ensures that the procedure and processes implemented in the production are in accordance to the standard. The discrepancies are addressed promptly and training is provided at all levels and processes to ensure the compliance with the standard.
HACCP/ISO 22000 at a glance
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. The code is made to ensure the safety and hygiene of the food. HACCP aims for prevention in place of end product testing. HACCP is used to identify potential safety hazards, so that key actions can be taken to reduce or eliminate the risk of the hazards being released to the consumers.
Why HACCP/ ISO 22000 Certification?
- Reduces the requirement of end product testing which is not possible in most
- The certification provides evidence of due diligence and hence mitigates the
prospect of being sued in a court of law.
- Provides a preventive approach to food safety by identifying process
- Can be applied throughout the food chain from the primary producer to final
- Enhances customer satisfaction and faith in the continuing stability of the
The standard approach to HACCP is that specified by the Codex Alimentarius, 1997, and
follows 7 basic principles:
- Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Determine the critical control points.
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
- Establish the correction to be taken on the product when monitoring indicates
that a particular CCP is not under control.
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is under
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to
these principles and their application.
or call us at +91 0120 2696172