The proven methods of ERA Global Standards Certification will effectively influence organizational behaviours and improve environmental, health and safety and energy performance. These improvements will recapture lost profit and improve overall business performance. ERA Global Standards Certification has extensive experience of implementing effective Energy Management Systems within all industrial and commercial sectors. Our clients vary greatly in size, complexity and risk profile
The organization which today is known as ISO began in 1926 as the International
Federation of the National Standardizing Associations (ISA). This organization focused
heavily on mechanical engineering. It was disbanded in 1942 during the Second World
War but was re-organized under the current name, ISO, in 1946. ISO is a voluntary
organization whose members are recognized authorities on standards, each one
representing one country. The bulk of the work of ISO is done by the 2700 technical
committees, subcommittees, and working groups. Each committee and subcommittee is
headed by a Secretariat from one of the member organizations.
ISO at a glance
- To reduce energy costs via a structured approach to identifying, measuring and
Why ISO 50001 EnMS Certification?
managing your energy consumption.
- To meet government targets and stakeholder expectations now and in the future.
- To understand your energy risk exposure and identify areas of the organisation at
- To increase Public credibility for energy consciousness.
- To develop opportunities for new products and services in the low-carbon
economy of the future.
- ISO 50001 is applicable to any organisation, large or small and from any industry.
or call us at +91 0120 2696172